NIMS Credentialing Pricing Change
Effective July 1, 2019
PLEASE NOTE that all current price information can be found on our credentialing fees page. This announcement was accurate as of posting, but NIMS may have changed our policy or prices since.
Please take note of the following credentialing fee changes that are effective July 1, 2019. In an effort to minimize impact to NIMS customers, all prices align closely to NIMS’ historical fees. NIMS will continue to accept prearranged account codes and credit cards as methods of payment.
NIMS is changing to a seat-based subscription purchasing for tests.
- NIMS will no longer charge the $40 Candidate Registration Fee. All registration fees will be included in the seat-based subscription cost.
- NIMS will no longer charge a “per test” fee.
- Test Passes. Candidates who wish to test for only one or two credentials will now purchase one- or two-test passes, valid for one year.
- One-Year Test Subscriptions. One-year subscriptions will be available for fixed prices, with discounts available based on the number of users. Subscriptions will expire one year after purchase and will need to be renewed. Extensions will be available for an additional cost. Custom combinations are available upon request.
|Subscription||Price||Number of Tests Included|
|Entry Level (Machining I and Metalforming I)||$125||12|
|Entry Level (ITM I)||$125||9|
|Entry Level (CAM I)||$110||3|
|Advanced Level (All Level II and III)||$175||32|
|Combo: CAM I + Entry Level Machining||$45 (+ $125)||3 (+12)|
- Volume Pricing Discounts. The discounts below apply to any test pass or subscription purchase.
Note: Subscription pricing does not apply to the purchase of OJT Trainer, OJT Senior Trainer, OJT Training Coordinator, and Inspector. Assessments for all OJT credentials must be purchased individually and separately from bulk credentialing purchases.
- NIMS’ Accredited Programs. NIMS provides a credentialing discount as a benefit of obtaining a NIMS’ national accreditation. All NIMS’ accredited programs receive a 20% discount on credentialing fees (including single passes and subscriptions). Accreditation discount applies to both first-time applicants and renewals, and can be combined with volume pricing.
- Combined Subscription Discounts. If your organization plans to purchase two or more types of subscription plans (e.g., Machining Level I and ITM Level I), please contact NIMS for combo discount information.
- NIMS will no longer offer 1-Year Credentialing/ Unlimited Flat Rate plans. Volume and bulk discounted prices will be available to high volume testing locations per the above discount structure. For super users with high volume, please contact NIMS for a price quote.
- Paper test orders will not be affected by this change. Contact NIMS with any questions.