Learn How You Can Win an Award from the New USDOL $150M Grant Opportunity
Join top experts on Industry-Recognized Apprenticeships for an exclusive Webinar on key strategies to address the main requirements of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Scaling Apprenticeships Through Sector-Based Strategies grant opportunity.
- Monday, Aug. 13: 2-3 p.m. EDT (Register for Aug. 13)
- Tuesday, Aug. 14: 9-10 a.m. EDT (Register for Aug. 14)
What You Will Learn:
- Key strategies to produce 800-5,000+ apprentices required for a successful grant submission and award
- Key features of what differentiates Industry-Recognized Apprenticeships from traditional Registered Apprenticeships, including specific ways to modernize and expand apprenticeship to target ALL H1-B industries and occupations
- Key components of taking a USDOL-recognized Competency and Occupation- focused model to scale and how you can get help with required outreach and technical assistance to employers
- Key ways of how community colleges can work with industry partners to develop a successful sector-based approach to workforce development and training
Montez King, Executive Director of NIMS, is a member of the President’s Taskforce on Apprenticeship and a leading expert on precision manufacturing standards and certifications.
Mason Bishop, Principal, is a former executive at USDOL and was actively engaged in development of the Apprenticeship EO.