What are the payment options for purchasing subscriptions or test?
NIMS makes available three payment options to accommodate individuals, manufacturing companies, and schools that host testing activities:
Pay As You Go
Payments can be made online before testing. Simply have a credit card available and enter required information at the point of purchase. Receipts are automatically emailed to the user completing the transaction.
If multiple registration and/or test fees are anticipated, you may calculate your entire anticipated spending and then prepay. Here's how:
- Use the Subscription Cost Calculator to determine your total spending.
- Send payment to NIMS via purchase order, check, or call to pay by credit card:
- Upload a purchase order. A NIMS rep will send an email to you when processing is complete; typically within 48 hours.
- Mail a check to NIMS at 10565 Fairfax Boulevard, Suite 10, Fairfax, VA 22030. A NIMS rep will be in contact when the check is received and processed. When paying by check, always allow extra time for the check to be mailed and delivered.
- Call NIMS at (703) 352-4971 to pay with a credit card. A NIMS rep will provide a receipt and payment code by phone.
- Start testing!
For more details about pricing and discount, visit the Credentialing Fees page.