NIMS accreditation is the nation's only distinction for excellence in manufacturing training as based on NIMS industry-written, industry-approved standards. Accredited programs demonstrate the ability to produce skilled, work-ready individuals that fulfill industry's 21st Century workforce needs. View the NIMS Network Map to find accredited programs near you.
NIMS actively accredits training programs in education, industry, and at third-party organizations. This includes but is not limited to training programs within:
- Secondary education (high schools, career-tech centers, etc.)
- For-credit post-secondary education (community and technical colleges, four-year universities, etc.)
- Not-for-credit post-secondary education (adult education, customized training, etc.)
- Formal, in-house training at manufacturing companies
- Trade associations, regional consortiums, and community-based organizations