How do I find my students?
To view your candidates, you must be logged in as an account administrator.
- Go to the NIMS home page and click Log in / Register.
- Enter your username and password, then click Login.
- Log on and go to the Testing Center. Make sure you are in your Account Administrator Role.
- Click on Manage Candidates in the top gray toolbar. This will open a blue toolbar directly below.
- You will be redirected to the Manage Candidates page and can now search for your candidates. After clicking the red Search button, the table below will refresh and populate.
- You can narrow down the search by first name, last name, username, registration date, etc.
- You can search candidates individually or you can click on Search and all candidates will appear.
- You can sort the list by clicking the arrow sign next to the header you want to sort.
- To access the candidate’s account, click on their username (which will be in blue bold print) and their account page will open in a new browser tab.
- Make sure you allow NIMS website to open pop-ups in your web browser.