Machining Instructor Training Workshop
In this workshop, participants will gain a working knowledge of NIMS credentialing and program accreditation, learn best practices for aligning curriculum with industry recognized NIMS standards and credentials, and earn NIMS Machining Level I credentials.
Machining Instructor Training workshops include classroom and hands-on lab time.
Prerequisite: Basic competency in machining
- Working knowledge of NIMS credentialing and program accreditation
- Best practices for aligning curriculum with industry-recognized NIMS standards and credentials
- Earning multiple NIMS Machining Level I credentials
Machining Instructor Training workshops are hosted by organizations nationwide that have the machining equipment required to complete the course.
|Number of Participants||3-Day Session||4-Day Session||5-Day Session|
|Up to 6||$7,995.00||$8,995.00||$9,995.00|
|Per Additional (after first 6)||$995.00/person||$995.00/person||$995.00/person|
- All applicable credentials will be included in the above-mentioned pricing.
- Volume and bulk discounted prices will be available to high volume testing locations. For super users with high volume, please contact NIMS for a price quote.
Individuals that would like to attend, but are unable to have a local organization host a workshops, are welcome to ask NIMS about workshops with open enrollment. Availability is limited, and it is the hosting organization’s decision whether or not to allow outside individuals to attend their workshop.
The NIMS team makes the workshops very interactive and passing the exams fun! —Chad Wojahn, Saint Paul College