This video demonstrates how to assign evaluators to a candidate(s) as an account administrator
If the embedded video above does not load, please follow this link to watch the video tutorial on YouTube or click the download button to view a PDF with instructions.
- Login to www.nims-skills.org then click Testing Center. Make sure you are in your Account Administrator role in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on Manage Candidates in the top gray toolbar. A blue toolbar directly below the gray toolbar will open.
- Click on Assign Candidates in the blue toolbar.
- Make sure to select test(s) to assign first. Go to the Select Test(s) search box and type the first few letters of the test name to find the test(s) to assign. You may assign more than one test at a time.
- Click SEARCH. The table below the red SEARCH button will populate with all the matching entries from your search.
- You can narrow down the search by entering the candidate’s first name, last name, username, registration date and/or notes.
- Select the candidate(s) you wish to assign an evaluator to by checking the box to the left of the candidate’s name. Scroll down and click ASSIGN EVALUATOR.
- In the Assign Evaluators page, select Due Date then select the Evaluator by clicking the drop down button under Select Evaluator column.
- At least two evaluators (formerly called MET-TEC) are required for credentials with print (applies to most Machining Level I credentials).
- Click UPDATE. An Evaluator is successfully assigned once the status indicates a green check mark.
- Follow the same process if you need to reassign a candidate to a different evaluator.
- Reassignment can happen until the affidavit has been submitted by the evaluator.