How to Launch a Test in the Proctor Role
- Login to www.nims-skills.org then click Testing Center.
- Please note that if you are a Proctor who also holds an Account Administrator role, the testing center will automatically default you to the Account Administrator Role. Please make sure you are in the Proctor role to proceed. You can verify the role you are in by looking at the top right corner of the page where you will see your current role. Click this for instructions on how to switch roles.
- Click on Proctor Test in the top gray toolbar. At the top of the page, you will see your eight digit Proctor Code. This code is time sensitive and is valid for as long as you are signed in to our website. This code changes each time you login.
- In the table below the page lists all the candidates that were assigned to you. Your Proctor code will only work for candidates that were assigned to you. If you do not see any names means there were no candidates assigned to you to proctor. Please refer to your Account Administrator to get a candidate assigned to you.
- Check the empty box to the left of the candidate’s name you wish to view test status. Click View Test Status. You can view test status individually or as a group.
- You can flag a test of a candidate who used an unapproved items in the testing center.