How to Purchase a Test (for Account Administrators)
- Login to www.nims-skills.org then click Testing Center. Make sure you are in your Account Administrator role in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on Manage Candidates in the top gray toolbar. A blue toolbar directly below the gray toolbar will open once you are in the Manage Candidates page.
- Look up the candidate you want to purchase a test for. Enter the candidate’s information in the appropriate field then click SEARCH.
- You can narrow down the search by entering more information such as the candidate’s first name, last name, username, registration date and/or notes. You may also leave all fields blank and hit SEARCH for a full list of candidates.
- Please note that you can only purchase test(s) for one candidate at a time.
- The table below the red SEARCH button will populate with all the matching entries from your search.
- Locate candidate from the list and click on ACTIONS beside the candidate’s name.
- Select either Purchase Subscription or Purchase Test Pass. Purchase Subscription or Purchase Test Pass page will open in a new browser tab.
- Please make sure to disable popup blocker to allow the new tab to open.
- Select the subscription or test(s) you want to purchase by checking the box to the left of each item(s). Scroll down and click the red PURCHASE button.
- Review item(s) in the Purchase Order Summary.
- Select payment method and follow the prompts.
- If paying by Account Code, enter your Account Code all in upper case in the blank line provided. Click VERIFY then click PLACE ORDER.
- If paying by Credit Card, enter your credit card information in the payment form then click Pay.
- Payment is now complete. A receipt will automatically be sent to your email. You can also find all account code activity in the gray toolbar under Payments.
Repeat steps #2-#8 to purchase test for additional candidates.