OTTO – designed, manufactured and precision tested, right here in the USA.
Our Machine Shop Trainee (Milling) will keep the machine shop clean and perform daily maintenance to machines.
Specifically, the Machine Shop Trainee (Milling) will:
• Keep a clean and organized work area
• Perform daily maintenance of machines
• Basic knowledge of fork truck training
• Thorough knowledge of floor machine
• Basic knowledge of piece-weight scale
• Basic knowledge of tumbling
• Basic knowledge of deburring
• Assist with other related duties as required or assigned
What you’ll need to bring to the table:
Attention to neat appearance.
Willingness to excel in the machining trade.
Availability for nonstandard or extended work schedule.
Good communication and organizational skills.
Reach heights that may require a stepladder.
Lift equipment up to 50 lbs.
Must be able to work in a quick paced environment.