Body of Knowledge
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GDT) - Based on ASME Y14.5 - 2009
- Geometric Control Symbols
- Geometric Tolerancing Fundamentals
- Feature Control Frame
- Datum Reference Frame (DRF)
- General Measurement & Inspection
- Measurement & Test Equipment (M&TE) Selection and Use
For more details, review the Inspector Study Guide.
- Not applicable at this time
- 50 questions
- 90-minute time limit
- Proctor required
- Paper version available
- One free retake within one year from the original purchase date
Visit the Credentialing Fees page for the latest pricing information.
- From NIMS: Inspector Study Guide
- Recommended Third-Party Materials: GD&T training and textbooks provided by Technical Consultants, Inc.
- The best way to prepare for this exam is to take the GeoTol Pro Fundamentals Training Program and Fundamentals Online Program and perform the exercises in the GeoTol Pro Fundamentals Workbook with emphasis on the specific units and topics outlined in the study guide.
- GeoTol Program Breakdown
- GeoTol Core Competencies