CAM Turning I
- Develop process plans to program parts requiring turning.
- Create and edit 2D model sketches.
- Generate 2D turning toolpath to geometric (solid) models.
- Create turning machine operator documentation.
- Assessment Type: Project (from official files only)
- MET-TEC Inspection: Required
- Performance Affidavit: Submitted online via evaluator
- 59 questions
- 90-minute time limit
- Proctor required
- Retake policy
Visit the Credentialing Fees page for the latest pricing information.
- From NIMS: None at this time
- NIMS-Aligned Third-Party Materials: Autodesk Fusion 360 provides an Introduction to CAD/CAM that walks you through practical on-the-job skills needed for precision machining while preparing you to complete the NIMS CAM Milling l and CAM Turning l credential.