NIMS staff are working remotely, and are available to answer any questions you may have. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your patience during this time.
NIMS will offer online, proctored testing sessions beginning on April 20 through May 20, 2020. There will be three testing sessions offered each week (additional sessions will be added on an as-needed basis).
Instructors, please email email@example.com to request a link to sign up candidates for an online testing session. Please do so at least 48 hours in advance of your desired date. NIMS Support will confirm your testing session slot via email.
Candidate Requirements for Online Testing:
Personal computer with built-in camera
Candidates, please be aware that all testing sessions will be recorded, and that late entry into any session will not be allowed.
Extended Testing Time for Hands-on Performances
NIMS will extend the allowed time on all NIMS performance parts. An organization must:
- First purchase the test(s) and/or subscription for each candidate.
- Once purchased, the organization will need to assign an Evaluator for each part that a student is tasked to complete during the mandatory COVID-19 quarantine.
- Once the Evaluator has been assigned, he/she will allow the student additional time needed to complete the hands-on portion of the credential.
- Materials from Haas Automation, Inc.
- Materials from Goodheart-Willcox
- Materials from Cengage
- U.S. Colleges: Contact a Cengage representative to unlock free student access to Cengage Unlimited digital platforms and ebooks
- K-12 Institutions: Contact a Cengage/National Geographic Learning representative to unlock free access to digital tools for remote learning
- Materials from Tooling U-SME
- Materials from Mastercam
- Materials from Edge Factor
- Materials from Amatrol
- Materials from Autodesk
- Materials from Immerse2learn
- Industrial Technology Maintenance by Amatrol
- Precision Machining Technology by Cengage Learning
- Industrial Maintenance and Mechatronics by Goodheart-Willcox
Inspector Credential: Study Materials
- Inspector Study Guide
- ***GD&T Training and Textbooks by Technical Consultants, Inc.
- GeoTol Pro Fundamentals Training Program
- GeoTol Fundamentals Online Program
- GeoTol Pro Fundamentals Workbook
CAM Credentials: Study Materials